Cambridge Investment Research, Inc.
Independent financial professionals have the freedom to choose who they do business with, including who they want as their broker-dealer. We have chosen Cambridge Investment Research, Inc. (Cambridge) as our independent broker-dealer, the company that processes our investment business and helps ensure we are appropriately licensed, properly complete and maintain paperwork, and follow securities laws.
Cambridge’s purpose is to “make a difference in the lives of our advisors, their clients, and our associates.” They aim to do this by being the leading independent firm through:
- Competitive differentiation
- Superior quality
- Customizable experience
- Unique culture
Cambridge believes culture counts, values matter most, and independence is the bedrock of our mutual success. Cambridge is one of a handful of companies consecutively ranked among the ‘Top Workplaces in Iowa’ since the ranking began in 2011 by The Des Moines Register(1), and their associates live by four core values that drive a culture of service excellence:
- Integrity – honesty, fairness, and ethics are the foundation of Cambridge’s culture
- Commitment – making a difference to the community through quality, excellence, and service
- Flexibility – offering solutions based on being open-minded, resourceful, and committed to mutual win-win
- Kindness – in all things, consideration and compassion with a human touch guide Cambridge’s decisions
It is very important to us that we do business with a broker-dealer that shares our values. Just as we were able to choose a broker-dealer with a certain set of values, you have the opportunity to choose a financial advisor that exhibits the qualities you admire most.
To learn more about Cambridge’s culture and values, visit www.cir2.com.
1 The Des Moines Register, “Top Workplaces in Iowa,” 2011-2016